Medetian Re-Basing Programme

As mentioned the other day, I have some 18th century units to re-base. Most of these are in progress at various stages, and it’s been the usual messy, time-consuming slog. It’s a good reminder that re-basing should never be undertaken lightly!

The first unit I’ve finished is the one that required the least effort, naturally. This is the Vantua Regiment, a standard musketeer unit of 30 figures plus a battalion gun. The figures are now on 45mm squares instead of 50s, and the flags have had a bit of edging bling added to brighten them up.

Within a minute of taking this picture I managed to break a bayonet. FFS.

Now onto the next one!

2 thoughts on “Medetian Re-Basing Programme”

    1. Thanks Robbie, although these aren’t actually Mark’s, they’re my own very inferior efforts. Having said that, the next unit I post may just have MA flags…!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *